Epolux 116 Floor Self-leveling
Epolux 116 is a ready-to-mix epoxy system of two components without solvents.
It has great hardness, gloss and friction resistance.
It has excellent resistance to sea water, oxides, alkalis, hydrocarbons, oil and oil fractions.
EPOLUX 116 is used, with the addition of quartz sand 0.1-0.4 mm in a ratio of 1-1, as self-leveling flooring on cementitious floor with particularly high mechanical and chemical resistance requirements.
However, without the addition of sand, it can also be applied as a coating on cementitious substrates as well as on iron or steel surfaces.
Drying; Repainting within 24 hours, surface drying in 24 hours, full drying in a week.
Available in W2, W3 and W4 bases.
- Stir well before use
- EPOLUX 116 is used, with the addition of quartz sand 0.1-0.4 mm in a ratio of 1-1, as self-leveling flooring on cementitious floor with particularly high mechanical and chemical resistance requirements.
- However, without the addition of sand, it can also be applied as a coating on cementitious substrates as well as on iron or steel surfaces.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Apply with brush, roller, toothed spatula or raclette within 24 hours of application of the primer after it has dried.
- The second coat is applied after the first one has dried, but within 24 hours.
- Adhesion between the layers may be affected by the presence of moisture or dirt.
- If there is a waiting time between the consecutive layers longer than expected or if old surfaces are to be dyed again, the surface must be cleaned and ground thoroughly before the new application.
- The application temperature should not be below 10 ° C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- After application the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 6-8 hours as moisture can give o the surface a white tinge and/or make it sticky.
- The quality of the concrete must be at least C20 / 25 with a cement content of 350 kg / m3, moisture content <4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after the construction of the surface.
- The priming is done with the EPOLUX 125 CLEARPRIMER epoxy primer of TETRALUX diluted 10-15% by weight with solvent No810 of Tetralux.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi