Solvent Based, Epoxy Pool Paint, Epolux 120
Two component, ready to mix, Solvent based, Epoxy pool paint.
It exhibits high endurance and friction resistance.
Exceptional resistance to sea water, acids, alkalies, aliphatic hydrocarbons, crude oil and its fractions.
Designed for a use as pool final coating.
Drying; Repainting within 24 hours, surface drying in 24 hours, final hardening in a week.
- Stir well before use.
- EPOLUX 120 contains solvents.
- During application in enclosed areas good ventilation is required.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Apply with a brush, roller or pistol within 24 hours of applying the primer after it has dried.
- The second coat is applied after the first one has dried, but within 24 hours.
- Adhesion between the layers may be affected by the presence of moisture or dirt.
- If there is a waiting time between the consecutive layers longer than expected or if old surfaces are to be dyed again, the surface must be cleaned and ground thoroughly before the new application.
- The application temperature should not be below 10 ° C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- After application the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 6-8 hours as moisture can give white tinge on the surface and/or make it sticky.
- Once cured, EPOLUX 120 is harmless.
- The quality of the concrete must be at least C20 / 25 with a cement content of 350 kg / m3, moisture content <4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after the construction of the surface.
- TETRALUX, EPOLUX 125 CLEARPRIMER, epoxy primer thinned 10-15% in weight, or EPOLUX 120 thinned by 40-60% in weight, using Νο810 ΤΕΤRALUX solvent, is used for priming.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi