Epolux 121 Solvent Based Epoxy paint
Ready to mix epoxy system of two components.
It exhibits high endurance and friction resistance.
It has excellent resistance to sea water, oxides, alkalis, hydrocarbons, oil and oil fractions.
It is specially designed as final paint for long-term protection and decoration of cement substrates, metal surfaces and steel structures.
It is recommended for industrial areas, laboratories, gas stations, etc.
Drying; Repainting within 24 hours, surface drying in 24 hours, final hardening in a week.
Available in W2, W3 and W4 bases.
- Stir well before use
- EPOLUX 121 contains solvents.
- During application in enclosed areas good ventilation is required.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Apply with a brush, roller or pistol within 24 hours of applying the primer after it has dried.
- The second coat is applied after the first one has dried, but within 24 hours.
- Adhesion between the layers may be affected by the presence of moisture or dirt.
- If there is a waiting time between the consecutive layers longer than expected or if old surfaces are to be dyed again, the surface must be cleaned and ground thoroughly before the new application.
- The application temperature should not be below 10 ° C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- After application the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 6-8 hours as moisture can give white tinge on the surface and/or make it sticky.
- After its hardening, EPOLUX 121 is harmless to health.
- The quality of the concrete must be at least C20/25 with a cement content of 350kg/m3, moisture content <4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after construction of the surface.
- The priming is done with the EPOLUX 125 CLEARPRIMER epoxy primer of TETRALUX diluted 10-15% by weight or with EPOLUX 121 itself diluted 40-60 wt% with solvent No810 of Tetralux.
- Good surface cleaning is required and depending on the substrate brushing, sand blasting, milling, etc. are required.
- Priming is done with two-layer EPOLUX 127 RUSTPRIMER epoxy primer for better anti-corrosive protection.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi