Epolux 126 Varnish Solvent Based
Ready to mix epoxy system of two components.
It exhibits high endurance and friction resistance.
It has excellent resistance to seawater, acids, alkalis, aliphatic hydrocarbons, crude oil and oil fractions.
It is specially designed as the final paint for the long-term protection and decoration of cement-based substrates, concrete, natural stones, metal surfaces and as protective varnish for pools (avoiding chalking) and epoxy floors.
- Stir well before use
- EPOLUX 126 contains solvents.
- During application in enclosed areas good ventilation is required.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Apply with a brush, roller or pistol within 24 hours of applying the primer after it has dried.
- The second coat is applied after the first one has dried, but within 24 hours.
- Adhesion between the layers may be affected by the presence of moisture or dirt.
- If there is a waiting time between the consecutive layers longer than expected or if old surfaces are to be dyed again, the surface must be cleaned and ground thoroughly before the new application.
- The application temperature should not be below 10 ° C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- After application the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 6-8 hours as moisture can give white tinge on the surface and/or make it sticky.
- After its hardness, EPOLUX 126 is harmless to health.
- The quality of the concrete must be at least C20/25 with a cement content of 350kg/m3, moisture content <4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after construction of the surface.
- The priming is done with the EPOLUX 125 CLEARPRIMER epoxy primer of TETRALUX diluted 10-15% by weight or with EPOLUX 126 itself diluted 40-60 wt% with solvent No810 by Tetralux.
- Good surface cleaning is required and brushing, sand blasting, milling, etc. are required depending on the surface.