Epolux 127 Epoxy Anti-Rust Primer
Epolux 127 is a ready to mix epoxy system of two components.
It exhibits high endurance and friction resistance.
It has excellent resistance to sea water, oxides, alkalis, hydrocarbons, oil and oil fractions.
It offers excellent anti-corrosive protection on metal surfaces.
Drying; Repainting within 24 hours, surface drying in 24 hours, final hardening in a week.
- Stir well before use.
- EPOLUX 127 RUSTPRIMER contains solvents.
- During application in enclosed areas good ventilation is required.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Apply with a brush, roller or pistol.
- The application temperature should not be below 10 ° C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- After application the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 6-8 hours as moisture can give white tinge on the surface and/or make it sticky.
- If a second coat of EPOLUX 127 is required, it is applied after the first one has dried, but within 24 hours.
- After EPOLUX 127 has dried, a final coat of EPOLUX 121 is applied within 24 hours.
- If there is time between the consecutive layers longer than expected or if old surfaces are to be repainted, the surface must be cleaned and rubbed together before the new application.
- EPOLUX 127 is harmless to health after its complete hardening.
- Good surface cleaning is required and brushing, sand blasting, milling, etc. are required depending on the substrate.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi