Panchrom Acrylic, water repellent wall plaster
Panchrom Acrylic, water repellent wall plaster, ready mixed.
Excellent adhesion to all masonry types like, concrete, plaster, cement board, plasterboard etc.
Does not crack, high water repelling.
Does not need to be over-coated by paint and due to its high elasticity
is ideal as the final coat to building thermal insulated facades.
- Stir well before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from foreign objects and substances
- A coating of SOVADUR primer or TETRADUR water or solvent based primer (waterproof primers with high penetration sand adhesion) follows.
- After the primer dries, we stir well and apply using a stainless polished spatula or a plaster sprayer gun.
- While the plaster is still dump (approx. 15-20 min), we finish by using a plastic spatula.
- Not to be applied in temperatures below 10°C and above 38°C and in environment humidity over 80%.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi