Panchrom Terrace insulating paint
One component, elastomeric, white, sealant paint comprised of acrylic and PU resins.
Develops a waterproof elastic membrane, impermeable to still water.
Suitable for insulating terraces, parapets, concrete rooftops, gutters etc.
Retains its elasticity in adverse weather conditions while covering small cracks.
Reflects sunlight, high whiteness and adhesion on the surface.
Suggested primers: Tetradur water or solvent based primer by TETRALUX
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- 1st coat: prime using TETRADUR water or solvent based primer
NOTE: In case of a highly absorbent surface, after 12
hours, re-prime using TETRADUR or Panchrom 752 insulating paint
for terraces thinned up to 100% with water.
- 2nd coat: One layer or Panchrom 752 undiluted. Re-coat-able after
- 3rd coat: One layer or Panchrom 752 undiluted.
Paint roller: 2 to 2,4 m²/lt
Paint brush: 1,2 to 1,4 m²/lt
- Repair flaking parts where necessary and prime TETRADUR
water or solvent based primer.
- Re-coat twice using Panchrom 752 for terraces undiluted.
Paint roller: 4,4 to 5,2 m²/lit per layer
Paint brush: 2,5 to 3 m²/lt per layer
Strengthening week spots
- Week spots like parapet-floor joints, ventilation inlets, etc are further protected using underlaying membranes soaked with Panchrom 752 terrace insulating paint.
- Following we over-coat using enough Panchrom 752, to cover completely.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi