Epolux 125 Epoxy Solvent Based Primer
Epolux 125 CLEAR PRIMER of TETRALUX is ready to mix, solvent based, epoxy system of two components.
It exhibits high endurance and friction resistance.
It has excellent resistance to sea water, oxides, alkalis, hydrocarbons, oil and oil fractions.
It is used for impregnation of substrates and as a primer for EPOLUX PAINT 121 of TETRALUX.
Drying; Repainting within 24 hours, surface drying in 24 hours, final hardening in a week.
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from foreign objects and substances.
- The quality of the concrete must be at least C20 / 25 with a cement content of 350 kg / m3, moisture content <4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after the construction of the surface.
- Good surface cleaning is required and brushing, sand blasting, milling, etc. are required depending on the surface.
- EPOLUX 125 CLEARPRIMER contains solvents.
- During application in enclosed areas good ventilation is required.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Dilute 5 – 20% with solvent Νο 810, depending on the absorbency of the substrate.
- Temperature should not be below 10°C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- Adhesion between the layers may be affected by the presence of moisture or dirt.
- Application of final coat of EPOLUX 121 must be done within 24 hours and after the primer has dried.
- If more than 24 hours have passed between priming and application of the final layer, the surface must be spread up with quartz sand in order to ensure good adhesion.
- EPOLUX 125 CLEARPRIMER is harmless to health after its complete hardening.
- After application the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 6-8 hours as moisture can give white tinge on the surface and/or make it sticky.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi