For the certifications of products strict technical specifications for their evaluation have been met by independent accredited laboratories of Europe.
The Company’s immediate priority is the safety of the employees by constantly updating the safety rules and checking for their proper application.
Efficient use of energy and natural resources, rational management of waste and the production of environmentally friendly products.
Certified ecological paints pollute the environment to a minimum and do not contain harmful ingredients for humans.
Quality and environment policy
TETRALUX is one of the most dynamic companies in Greece that has as its object to meet the needs of the modern paint shops.
Our research, innovation, our philosophy of high quality at affordable prices, respect for people and the adoption of practices of social responsibility, as well as production methods friendly to environment determine our products and play a primary role in Development of the Company.
The Tetralux Company is a modern production unit of construction and industrial
Colors, coming from the merging of two established enterprises in the respective field.
The company’s philosophy and culture regarding the quality of its products, its services and the protection of the environment, are the impetus for the implementation of a management system, which is harmonized with the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Within the management system, the company’s management is committed to:
• To ensure the continuous improvement of operational processes for the
Effective operation of the company.
• Meet customer requirements/expectations.
• Treat threats and exploit the opportunities that appear.
• Take measures to prevent environmental pollution.
• Be in line with the legislative and regulatory provisions, bilateral signed
Agreements and any other type of compliance requirement as notified by the
• Carry out all necessary steps to improve the effectiveness of the
These commitments are the pillars for:
• The design of a management system through which
All threats and opportunities, environmental aspects, and any other
Compliance obligation are recognized and assessed, thereby setting out appropriate actions for their
• The disposal of all human resources, as well as the necessary logistical resources.
• The implementation of all those actions necessary for the utilization of the
Resources for the benefit of the whole.
• The promotion of solutions based on customer satisfaction, green development,
and improving working relations.
• Communicating with all stakeholders as part of the information effort,
And the introduction of actions to prevent/avoid adverse situations and
Implementation of improvement actions.
• Monitoring the performance of the System in order to achieve the objectives of the
Tetralux is active in a general development framework which the Company wants to serve.
Towards this direction, it designed the Management System, which is applied with respect to the
To humans and the environment.
This policy is an institutional tool for the operation of the Company, available to anyone who
asks for it and which is updated during the annual management review or whenever
It is deemed necessary.
The Chief Executive
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi