Water based, epoxy pool paint, Epolux 130
Solvent free, two component, ready to mix, epoxy pool paint.
It exhibits high endurance and friction resistance.
It has excellent resistance to sea water, oxides, alkalis, hydrocarbons, oil and oil fractions.
Final coating for pools.
Available in blue.
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be free of loose material or contaminants like oil, salts etc.
- The quality of the concrete must be at least C20 / 25 with a cement content of 350 kg / m3, moisture content <4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after the construction of the surface.
- Prime using, EPOLUX 135 CLEAR PRIMER by TETRALUX thinned by 10-15% in weight with water.
- Component B is completely added to A and mixed for at least 5 minutes until the mixture is completely homogenized.
- Applicable with a brush, roller or spray gun within 48 hours since primed.
- The second coat is applied within 48 hours after the first one has dried.
- Adhesion between the layers may be affected by the presence of moisture or dirt.
- If there is a waiting time between the consecutive layers longer than expected or if old surfaces are to be dyed again, the surface must be cleaned and ground thoroughly before the new application.
- The application temperature should not be below 10 ° C and the humidity should not exceed 75% RH.
- After the product has been applied, the surfaces must be protected from moisture for 4-6 hours as the moisture can cause a white tinge on the surface and / or make it sticky.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi