Stuccofill Acrylic Finishing Putty
STUCCOFILL is an acrylic finishing putty for large surfaces.
High resistance to moisture, alkalinity, and temperature variations.
Used for puttying plasterboards, walls (concrete or plaster), as well as decorative applications.
Easily applicable, highly filling capability and smooth finish.
Quick drying without crackling easily sanded to a smooth durable finish without imperfections.
Invisible plasterboard joints due to its composition.
- Stir well before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- Dry sanding will cause powder residue.
- Use proper mask protection.
- Applied as is with a spatula.
- Sanded approx after 2 -3 hours with sanding paper
- Coat-able with emulsion or acrylic, water or solvent based paints.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi