Tetramarine Marine polyurethane Varnish
Highly durable transparent wood varnish.
Excellent protection and waterproofing abilities.
It has UV filters against solar radiation to ensure maximum protection of wooden surfaces.
Ideal for boat decks, window frames, stairs, furniture, etc.
Available in Transparent and Colored Shades.
- Stir well before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from foreign objects and substances such as oil, dust, wax, grease, salts, etc.
- For better results use sand paper between layers.
- Apply 2- 3 layers, diluted the first 10% with solvent No 803 of TETRALUX.
Painted surfaces in good condition
- Good sanding of the surface is necessary.
- Any bare spots of wood must be coated with the marine varnish.
- When dried, apply two layers of the same product.
Painted surfaces in bad condition
- Take away all the paint.
- Clean the surface with solvent No 803 of TETRALUX.
- Let it dry.
- Follow the instructions for the new surfaces.
New painted wood
- Apply two layers of marine varnish on a new wood, that it has been painted with impregnation varnish.
- For the first layer dilute up to 10% with solvent No 803 of TETRALUX.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi