Antiseptic Nano, Anti-microbial Water based Enamel
High coverage and adhesion, Velvet finish, water based enamel.
Contains silver nano particles.
Prevents the development of bacteria and mold within the paint layer.
Minimizes the chance of allergic reaction to allergy-sensitive people.
Nanotechnology product, certified by the Industrial Microbiological Services Ltd Registered in England (IMLS) in accordance to ΕΝ 71-3:2013 standard concerning the non migration of heavy metals from children’s toys and objects.
Suitable for spaces that require septic-free – hygienic conditions
- Stir well before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- It is applied in two layers for a perfect result. It dries in one hour and it can be re-coated after 5-6 hours.
- Time variations may depend on the whether conditions.
For new or worn wooden surfaces:
- We use AQUAPRIMER water based primer by TETRALUX.
For new or worn metallic surfaces:
- we use as a sublayer anti-corrosive paint TETRARUST of TETRALUX.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi