Velvet Acrylic Paint
Acrylic paint for professional use.
Adequate resistance to weather conditions.
High coverage on wall and plaster coating.
Suggested primers: Tetradur water or solvent based primer by TETRALUX.
Available in white and P and D tinting bases.
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- 1st coat: Prime using TETRADUR water or solvent based, waterproof primer with high penetration and adhesion.
- 2nd coat: One layer of Velvet acrylic paint. thinned 5 – 10% with water.
- 3rd coat: One layer of Velvet acrylic paint. thinned 5 – 10% with water.
- Repair flaking points where necessary and prime using TETRADUR water or solvent based primer
- Re-coat twice using Velvet acrylic paint thinned 5 – 10% with water.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi