Water based wood protective Tetraxyl
It has water-repellent properties, resistant to UV rays and provides maximum protection.
Prevents the appearance of mold and fungus on the surface of the dry film.
It maintains its elasticity following the expansion or contraction of the wood without breaking it.
It is used on interior and exterior wooden surfaces.
A lot of shades through color card WOODSTAINS of TETRALUX
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from foreign objects and substances.
- Dilute 5% with water for pistol application.
- It is applied in two or three layers depending on the type of wood and its absorbency.
- Dries in touch in 30 minutes and recoating in 1 hour.
- These times depend on the weather.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi