Water based wood preservative Tetraxyl
It has water-repellent properties, resistant to UV rays and provides maximum protection.
It is a dry film fungicide and insecticide.
It maintains its elasticity following the expansion or contraction of the wood without breaking it.
It is used on interior and exterior wooden surfaces.
A lot of shades through color card WOODSTAINS of TETRALUX
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from foreign objects and substances.
- Dilute 5% with water for pistol application.
- It is applied in two or three layers depending on the type of wood and its absorbency.
- Dries in touch in 30 minutes and recoating in 1 hour.
- These times depend on the weather.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi