Corroblocker Rust Inactivator
CORROBLOCKER is a water-based undercoat for rust inactivation.
Converts residual rust into a stable organic iron complex and provides long-term corrosion protection.
Ensures good penetration of rust and enhances adhesion.
- Surfaces must be free of oils, grease, loose rust and old paint.
- Before application, mix well with wooden stick in the container to be completely homogenized.
- It is applied without dilution with a paint roller, brust or gun.
- It is not necessary to apply excess material (consumption 7-10m²/lit) and the stabilization of rust and change of color to grey-black is completed in 2-3 hours.
- Then the surface can accept any anti-rust primer and final paint.
- The paint tools are cleaned immediately after application with water.
- Avoid applying the product when the ambient and surface temperatures are below 10 ° C and above 32 ° C.