TETRASTEEL of TETRALUX is single component, fast drying, satin finish (60GU, 60°), alkyd coating.
Suitable for exterior and interior structural steelwork in mildly to moderately corrosive environment.
Possesses excellent gloss and colour retention and outstanding durability.
Wide range of colours available via TETRALUX tinting system.
- The surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all defective and poorly adhering materials, such as oil and grease.
- Sa2½ (EN ISO 8501-1:2007) abrasive blast cleaning is recommended while manually prepared surfaces should be prepared to a minimum standard of St3 (EN ISO 8501-1:2007) at the time of coating.
- Recommended Undercoat: Metal Primer 914S.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Lay with paintbrush, paint roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Application and drying in temperatures between 10°C and 35°C.
- DILUTION: It can be thinned down with Solvent No 802, No 806, No 809 of TETRALUX.
- Air spray: 15% (V). Airless spray: 5% (V). Brush and Roller: 5% (V). COVERAGE: 8,5-12,5 m2/lt.
- DRYING: Dries to touch in 20 minutes. It is recoatable in 4 hours. These time intervals are differentiated depending on the weather conditions.
- CLEAN UP: Remove as much as possible product from the equipment before cleaning them. Clean up the equipment with Solvent No 806 of TETRALUX. Immediately wash them with hot water and soap.