Chalkboard Paint for Blackboards
High quality water-based color, velvet matt, acrylic based, especially designed for painting school boards.
It has excellent adhesion, covering and its surface is very resistant to chalking.
At the same time it has high resistance to frequent washing or scrubbing.
It dries quickly, applies very easily and spreads evenly, offering excellent finish.
It is ideal for converting surfaces to chalkboard.
Available in Black and TR Base.
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from foreign objects and substances.
- It is applied in two layers for a perfect result.
- It dries in one hour and it can be re-coated after 5-6 hours.
- The time variations may depend on weather conditions.
For unpainted or old wooden surfaces,
- we use as a sublayer AQUA PRIMER of TETRALUX.
For unpainted or old metal surfaces
- we use as a sublayer anti-corrosive paint TETRARUST of TETRALUX.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi