Diamond Liquid Glass Epoxy Resin
Diamond Liquid Glass 137 is a transparent self-leveling, two-components epoxy resin free of solvents or water.
It is suitable for creating high aesthetics decorative horizontal interior surfaces, floors, tables, e.t.c.
It can box colored aggregates, 3D prints, photos, optical fibers, e.t.c. Also, it can be mixed with powdered pigments such as iron oxides, glitter or decorative paintings.
Due to absence of solvents it does not smell when applied.
After polymerization, it acquires great endurance in solvents, acids and chemicals.
- Stir well before use.
- The surface must be flat, dry, free of grease and dust.
- When applied to floors, we should make sure that they are not subject to rising humidity.
- In cement screeds the quality of the concrete must be at least C20 / 25 with a cement content of 350 kg/m3, moisture < 4% and application must be carried out at least 30 days after construction of the surface.
- Since DIAMOND LIQUID GLASS is self-leveling, a suitable “mold” must always be provided in the perimeter of the application surface to hold the resin.
- Component B is completely added to A from a low height and mixed for about 2-3 minutes with a hand stirrer or at very low revolutions (up to 250 rpm) to avoid air entrapment.
- It is important to stir well in walls and at the bottom of the container, in order to homogenize properly.
- Leave the mixture for another 2-3 minutes and proceed to the application by emptying it from a low height on our surface.
- If we want to add dye or glitter, do it in component A before blending with B.
- We prefer thicknesses of up to 5 mm in order for any bubbles created to emerge.
- If bubbles are formed immediately after application, break them with a hot air or flame gun.
- Time for minor repairs is up to about 50 minutes.
- Our surface should not come into contact with moisture for at least 6-8 hours.
- Light scattering after 24-36 hours while normal at 72 hours.
- Ultimate ripening in 7 days.
The above information is indicative, and anyone interested in using the
product must make sure in advance that it is suitable for the intended use and in any
case the user is solely responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of the product.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi