Monolux wall insulating paint
100% acrylic resin, elastomeric water proofing paint.
Develops a water proofing elastic membrane, unaffected by adverse weather conditions and chemical contaminants.
Self cleaning surface while allowing vapors from underneath to escape.
Ideal for waterproofing walls and covering hairline cracks on the surface.
Suitable for coating over thermal insulated facades.
Retains its elasticity in adverse weather conditions ensuring the building’s waterproofing.
Suggested primers: Tetradur water or solvent based primer by TETRALUX
Available in white – P
- Stir well before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- 1st coat: Prime using TETRADUR water or solvent based primer
- 2nd coat: One layer of Monolux for walls. Thinned 5-10% with water
- 3rd coat: One layer of Monolux for walls. Thinned 5-10% with water
- Repair flaking points where necessary and prime using TETRADUR
- Re-coat twice using Monolux thinned 5-10% with water.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi