Monolux Hybrid Terrace hybrid sealant
One component, hybrid, white, elastomeric, sealing coating, Comprised of acrylic and PU resins.
Suitable for sealing and insulating terraces, parapets, rooftop lofts, gutters, etc.
Develops a hydrophobic elastic membrane, impermeable to still water.
Retains its elasticity in adverse weather conditions covering hairline and small cracks.
Reflects sunlight, high whiteness and very good adhesion to the surface.
Suggested primers: water or solvent based Tetradur primers by TETRALUX
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- 1st coat: prime using TETRADUR water or solvent based primer
NOTE: in case of a very absorbent surface, re-prime after 12 hours, using TETRADUR or using Monolux Hybrid 760 insulating paint for terraces thinned up to 100% with water.
- 2nd coat: One layer of Monolux Hybrid 760, paint for Terraces undiluted
- 3rd coat: One layer of Monolux Hybrid 760, paint for Terraces undiluted
Paint roller: 2 to 2,4 m²/lit
Paint brush: 1,2 to 1,4 m²/lit
- Repair flaking parts where necessary and prime using TETRADUR water or solvent based primer.
- Re-coat twice using Monolux Hybrid 760, hybrid insulating paint for terraces, undiluted.
Paint roller: 4,4 to 5,2 m²/lit per layer
Paint brush: 2,5 to 3 m²/lit per layer
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi