Velvet Ecological emulsion paint
Interior use Ecological emulsion paint
Suitable for all kinds of walls, plaster, plasterboard and plastered surfaces.
Certified by ASAOS in accordance with European commission Eco-label awarding committee,
Economical, offering high coverage and hiding power.
Available in White – P and D tinting base.
- Stir well before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- 1st coat: Prime using acrylic emulsion primer or TETRADUR water based primer.
- 2nd coat: One layer of Velvet 450 emulsion paint. Thinned 5% with water.
- 3rd coat: One layer of Velvet 450 emulsion paint. Thinned 5% with water.
- Repair flaking surface where necessary and prime using acrylic emulsion primer or TETRADUR water based primer.
- Re-coat twice using Velvet emulsion paint thinned 5% with water.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi