Panchrom Ecological emulsion paint
Panchrom emulsion paint is suitable for brick-walls, plaster, concrete, plasterboard etc.
Certified by ASAOS and fulfills the criteria of the European Union eco-label Board.
Easy application, high coverage, mat finish.
Economical emulsion paint suitable for houses, buildings, offices, Industrial spaces etc.
Suggested primers: Tetradur water or solvent based primer by TETRALUX
Available in White – P.
- Stir well before use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants.
- 1st coat: Prime using Acrylic water based primer or TETRADUR water based waterproof primer with high penetration and adhesion.
- 2nd coat: one layer of PANCHROM emulsion paint. Thinned 5 – 10% with water.
- 3rd coat: one layer of PANCHROM emulsion paint. Thinned 5 – 10% with water.
- Repair flaking surface parts where necessary and prime using Acrylic water based primer or TETRADUR water based primer
- Re-coat twice using PANCHROM emulsion paint thinned 5 – 10% with water.
Copyright ©Tetralux – All Rights Reserved | Powered by Katerina Gagi